No. of ingredients: 3
Total Time: 10 hours (including the time in the freezer)
Prep: 1 hour
Cook: 9 hours (including the time in the freezer)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can sweeten condensed milk (14 ounces)
- 500 grams of fresh Peaches
How to prepare:
- Cut the peaches into small cubes and roast them in the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for twenty Take out and let cool.
- Using either a mixer, pour the 2 cups of heavy cream and whip until stiff. Add the peaches to the mixture as well as the sweetened condensed milk. Fold these in with a spatula to incorporate.
- Place the bowl into the freezer for at least 8 hours. It’s ideal to leave it
- Bon Appetit!
- When you roast the peaches in the oven, use parchment paper underneath to make it easier to transfer the peaches and juices to the ice cream mixture.
- You can also put a small amount of granulated sugar and vanilla extract on the peaches pre roasting if you’d like a slightly richer tasting ice cream.